Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday, August 15 2008

Dylan's new climbing adventure today - he pulled a lawn chair over to his swing that's hanging in our back tree and climbed into the swing all by himself. Then just sat there and waited for someone to come push him. So now we have to wind the swing up in the tree when we're done!

We also took him to his first movie yesterday. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda - it was pretty funny. He did pretty well- he had a few moments where he wanted to get down and run around. And the movie had some firecrackers in it so our kid was the one yelling out "sirecrackers!!" I'm sure everyone appreciated it!

1 comment:

jessica said...

I so wasn't talking about you in that baby post! Did you think I was? You know who I'm talking about right? I'll email you :)
I can't believe Dylan could get himself into that swing!!

slide show