Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bible Class!


Dylan and I started BSF (bible study fellowship) a few weeks ago. Dylan loves it! Before I can even get his name-tag on, he's trying to run into his classroom. He usually comes home with a project -this is a picture of a necklace he made. I started reading a little rhyme bible to him at night. Since we're studying the Exodus, I've been reading about baby Moses. So now at bedtime, Dylan says, "Bay Moses" and looks for the book. So cute! And reassuring that God is planting seeds!

1 comment:

jessica said...

That looks like so much fun for Dylan-and great that you can get him used to being around a bunch of other kids this early. What Bible book do you read to him? And where did you get it?
I've been waiting forever for you to post something on here!

slide show