Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well, Dylan had a fun Halloween! His Grampa & Gramma Jones got him on Thursday and took him to a local business to trick-or-treat. They brought him home with chocolate all over his face and hands! His Aunt Brooke went in her costume too! Then on Halloween, his cousin Kolby was here, so they got to go to the mall and trick-or-treat with his Aunt Lisa, Uncle Kelly and Papa Dan!! He had fun saying trick-or-treat to all the people! The hat to his costume didn't stay on too long.

Uncle Kelly, Aunt Lisa and Cousin Kolby!


Dylan with Daddy and Papa Dan!


Dylan and Kolby driving the motorcycle!!


Dylan on the run!


Dylan smiling pretty!


Trick or Treat!


Grampa Jones & Dylan!


Auntie Brooke & Dylan!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love Dylan's cheesy smiles :)

Stefany said...

Mandy!!!
Hey! This is Stefany Willie (Walker) Jessica Rich's sister. I was snooping on her blog and found yours! You have such a cute little family! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair!! Anyway, if you don't mind I am going to add you to my blog so I can keep in touch a little better :) I hope all is well for you and your family!

slide show