Friday, September 4, 2009

Crafty



Here are pictures of a crosstitch I made for Eddy (my friend Cheri helped me frame it today). In case you can't see, it's just a picture of a man, boy and dog going out to fish. And the other picture is the latest addition to my living room- I just put vinyl letters onto the frames and then picked out paper to put in the background. I plan to change it out for holidays. I'm also thinking of starting my own craft blog so I can show off the jewelry I've been making and possibly sell some. We'll see!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Oh my gosh that cross-stitch looks detailed! How cute! And I might just have to copy your Family frame idea! love it! So did you put the vinyl letters on the paper or the glass? So cute! And I think you should start a craft blog...that would be fun!

jessica said...

it's just me again...I figured out what you did. That will be way cute to change the paper for holidays/seasons. I'm sooo doing this project! Where did you get the idea? Did you buy your letters at the craft store?

James and Charity said...

Mandy, you are so creative! You should definitely show off more of your crafty work!

Charity

slide show