Monday, September 21, 2009

PreSchool!



Dylan started pre-school last week! He did great! The pre-school is in a residential area, so they don't allow us to drop and pick-up at the school. Instead, we meet at a corner and the kids all hold onto a rope and walk down to the school. I thought he might be nervous with me not going with him, but I explained about the rope beforehand and when we got there, his friend Seth was there, and he grabbed on to the rope and left. Didn't even say goodbye to me ! When I picked him up I asked him if he had fun and if he did crafts and played games, etc. and his answer was, "No, I just hit, it's my new favorite thing." I asked his teacher today and she said he hasn't been hitting. So he's just making up stories I guess. They said he's been doing really good, just not sitting still very good, but that is normal for this early in the year. He comes home each time with a writing sheet where he has practiced writing the letter of the week, his name and then colored a picture. He usually has a craft they've made too. They are learning letters, numbers colors and words like "a, the, and" etc. etc.



1 comment:

jessica said...

How cute about the rope! Sounds like he's doing great! I need to go check out your craft blog now :)

slide show