Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dylan's funny sayings

Yesterday, after getting groceries, we are in line at the checkout. Dylan picks out some whoppers and I told him he could have them. He then went up to the cashier and asks, "Um, Excuse me, are these yummy?" Her reply was, "Well, I like them" and then she looked at me and said, "well, that was a new one." ha!

Also, in the car last week we were talking about grandpa's and so I was trying to explain to Dylan how someone becomes a grandpa and how when he has a baby, then his dad will be a grandpa. He said, "well, I don't want to have a baby." And so i asked him why and his reply: "well, what if I was giving him a piggy back ride and he puked in my hair?". Where does he come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

jessica said...

hahaha! Too funny! Don't you just love the stuff they come up with? Just read your comment on my blog...haha! I was imagining Lars carrying you along with Gunnar all through the cave!

James and Charity said...

Too funny! It's a good thing God gives toddlers funny things to say because we moms need a lot of laughs. Thanks for sharing!

Charity

slide show