Sunday, December 21, 2008

Everything Christmas

Just a funny story about me putting Dylan to bed tonite. I told him tomorrow we could make cookies and his reply is, "Christmas cookies?" and so I say yes. Then I tell him we will also go to the library to get new books and his reply is, "Christmas books?" so I say yes. Then, to stall the bedtime process, he starts saying, "Oh, I -ba - dea!" After awhile, I figure out he is saying, "Oh, I have an idea". So then we go thru the whole process of he has an idea to make Christmas cookies, and books, etc. Then he finally says, "Oh I-ba-dea" and so I ask what. "Ummm" "ummm" - he's trying to come up with something! He knows if he can't, then it's time for sleep! ha!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Too cute! Sounds like he's excited for Christmas...this year will be so fun with him! I'm going to reply to your email right now...

jessica said...

I LOVE your new background! How was your Christmas??

slide show