Sunday, December 28, 2008

Making Cookies

Dylan and I made Christmas cookies together. Dylan had fun decorating them and eating the candy decorations! He made quite a mess, so into the bath he went. He ended up pulling about 4 rolls of toilet paper into the tub with him. So I got him out and was trying to pick out the little particles so the tub would drain. In the meantime - Dylan is getting into everything. So I end up locking him in his room while I finish. When I went to get him out, he had found the baby vaseline in his dresser drawer - he had handfuls of vaseline all over his face and body and the dresser. So he got back into the tub and then went to bed early! (for his Mommy's sanity) Here are some pics of us making cookies. I was not in the mood to take pictures of the latter part of the evening.



Dylan helping do the dishes, then climbing in himself!

No comments:

slide show