Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged - 12 Days of Christmas

TAGGED!?!


"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me..."

1 sister -my best friend.

2 year old little boy -my sweetie.

3 pets - who are part of the family.

4 years we've lived in Idaho (and I haven't had to work!!)

5 things i buy regularly - milk, tp, juice, cookies, bread.

6 times a week I talk to my Mom.(atleast)

7 things I love about Christmas: remembering Jesus' birth, decorations, food, gifts, christmas smells, my nativity set, time with family.

8 Years of Marriage to the love of my life.

9 Things I do a lot: Change diapers. Dishes. Scrapbook. Read. Play on the computer. Hang out with other moms. watch tv. cook. bible studies.

10 times a day I think "I should be doing . . ." but still don't do it.

11 things I say to my kid - get down, hurry up, get down, stay in your bed, i love you, go play with daddy!, get down off the counter, We pet kitties nice, don't touch, did I mention "get down?", you're a sweet boy.

12 hours of labor with Dylan. (actually closer to 13, but good enough)

I now tag Jessica!!

No comments:

slide show